Filed under: HIAP/Pixelache VJ project
This is just a little test I did yesterday for video scrambling using Processing. Loading random vids and messing them up with some frame differencing and skipping about to random frames. I liked the messy result. I’m using vids with very low frame rate and compression for the moment though, since I can’t get the video library stable enough to handle heavier loads. This seems to be the problem a lot for many people using video in Processing. I’ve been trying out the FasterMovie class, but now I’m hopefull for a better solution since I just found the GStreamer Video Library by codeanticode. I will try it out today, and we’ll see when I get some results, since it’s a bit tricky installing on Mac. Wish me luck!
3 Comments so far
Leave a comment